Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Instagram




Anyone else obsessed with Instagram? I have been for almost 2 years now. I do have my hyatisis but I am sure anyone who reads my blog knows about that!!! I have a little problem with the editing part of things. I am indecisive and that is absolutely evident in my photo editing process!! I edit a picture 17 different ways and then have to narrow down the edits until I decide which one I like best. OK! Maybe not 17, but at least 5. If any of this rambling makes you interested in checking out my IG acct(s), please feel free! My main account username is Samantha222. (I would love to put the link here but am having trouble figuring out how. A few things have changed on Blooger since my last post!!! 😏) My craft user name is randomly_crafty. Please stop by and say hi! 👋 Here are few of my faves from my samantha222 account.










Links to my post are always welcome! However, PLEASE do not copy & paste any of my content without prior permission. Pictures of "Baby cakes" are strictly prohibited!

No comments:

Post a Comment