Friday, September 28, 2012

Quick & easy

These are two necessities I look for in dinner recipes, quick & easy. The third and most important requirement is healthy. This dinner idea fits all 3. It's Garlic Lime Chicken Fajita made with Recipe Inspirations by McCormick. I have seen a few different flavors but this one is my families favorite. I prefer to make these on a day I have planned our dinner menu early because they taste better after the chicken has been marinated. I just love the citrus taste.



I start by marinating the chicken in OJ, lime juice and the seasoning packets. I usually add extra OJ to make sure all the chicken is covered. I have also added a little water once because I was running low on OJ.

After marinating for a few hours I cook the chicken with the peppers and onions just as the instructions suggest. After cutting the dish is ready to serve.



Easy enough. I serve with tortillas, lettuce, tomatoes, cheese and sour cream. I also usually add rice and some sort of corn medley. We NEVER have leftovers after this meal!!!

McCormick's did not compensate me in any way. I just like the product!!

What is your go to easy recipe??? I would love any new suggestion!!

No comments:

Post a Comment