Wednesday, March 30, 2011

"The Original"


Here I am! You found my spot! I am a crafty stay-at-home mom in need of a place to share my creations. I also wouldn't mind selling a few things to make room for new projects. My current obsession are these cute little flower snap barrettes (I am dubbing these "The Original"). I plan on making many more felt barrettes & sharing some that "Baby cakes" is already enjoying. She is really into matching her outfits & hair accessories. These are perfect for that. Felt is very easy to work with & is inexpensive. It does not fray, therefore, no need to hem. PLUS: the felt is Eco-felt and is made from 100% recycled products. Can't beat that! ;-)

Anyone interested in the adorable barrettes will soon be able to get them @ Itty Bitty in Hernando, MS. In the mean time you can leave a comment or email me @ randomlycrafty@live.com to get more info. I have a ton made, in all colors.


Links to my post are always welcome! However, PLEASE do not copy & paste any of my content without prior permission. Pictures of "Baby cakes" are strictly prohibited!

No comments:

Post a Comment