Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Go Grizz!

 The Memphis Grizzlies are in the playoffs & have won a playoff game for the first time in franchise history! When they came home for game 3, we where there. Of course, Baby cakes needed a basketball barrette to wear to the game. I made one a while back, for a cousin, so I knew just what to do.


The Grizz won the 3rd game & we had a wonderful time. Sorry for the quality of the picture, it was taken with my phone. ;-)

Stay tuned...Baby cakes & I are working on making hair bows today. That & potty training, I have my work cut out for me!!!

Have a super Tuesday!!!

Links to my post are always welcome! However, PLEASE do not copy & paste any of my content without prior permission. Pictures of "Baby cakes" are strictly prohibited!

No comments:

Post a Comment